You are not logged in.
- Registered: 2015-02-02
- Posts: 48
Major Textile Industries in Pakistan!
A type of material composed of natural or synthetic fibers.
Types of textiles:
1) Animal-based material such as wool or silk,
2) Plant-based material such as linen and cotton,
3) Synthetic material such as polyester and rayon.
Major Textile Industries in Pakistan:
Textiles are often associated with the production of clothing.
Pakistan is a agriculture country, therefor a large number of textile industries are doing business here. Some of them are describe below.
1) Gul Ahmed Textile Mills Limited
2) Ahmed Hassan
3) Hussain Industries
4) Textile processing
5) Chenab Group
6) Textile spinning
7) JK Fibre Mills & Spinning Mills
8) Textile weaving
9) Gul Ahmed
10) Sitara group of industries
Last edited by attique (2015-02-07 10:38:42)
- Ads By Google