You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-22 04:15:01

shakeel123
User RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser Rank

83 Most Common Veterinary Physiologist Interview Questions And Answers

Live Stock :: Veterinary Physiologist Job Interview Questions and Answers

Veterinary Physiologist based Frequently Asked Questions in various Veterinary Physiologist job interviews by interviewer. These professional questions are here to ensures that you offer a perfect answers posed to you. So get preparation for your new job hunting

1 What three words would your students use to describe you?
2 Explain me what extracurricular activities are you engaged in?
3 Tell me what interested you in our program specifically?
4 Explain me how would you describe integrity?
5 Tell me can dogs get pink eye?
6 Tell us the most creative work related project you completed?
7 Explain me why did you apply to this particular company?
8 Explain about a time when you had to trust your own judgement?
9 Tell me how do you make decisions?
10 Explain me why do my dog’s eyes always have discharge/tear stains?
11 Tell me why do you want to be a veterinarian?
12 Tell me what do you consider to be your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
13 Explain what are some of the most important issues you see facing veterinarians currently and in the coming years? How will you deal with these?
14 Tell me what aspects of your life's experience make you a good candidate for veterinary school?
15 Tell us if you were accepted to two veterinary schools of your top choice, what would you do to decide between the two?
16 Tell me are dogs really color blind?
17 Do you know what are your specific goals in veterinary medicine?
18 Explain me what responsibilities do veterinarians have ensuring food safety?
19 Explain about a time when you used empathy to help another person cope with a difficult experience?
20 Tell us what college subjects did you like best/least? Why?
21 Tell me why should I select you over other qualified applicants?
22 Tell me what’s the number one thing you can do to keep your dog’s eyes healthy?
23 Tell us why did you choose veterinary school instead of medical school?
24 Tell me do you think your grades are a good indication of your academic ability?
25 Tell me what is a key piece of legislation affecting the food animal industry today?
26 Please explain what are your top 3 tips for dog health?
27 Tell me which of your college courses interested you the most?
28 Tell us what are your plans if you do not get accepted?
29 Explain me what motivated you to pursue your career goals?
30 Explain about a time when you broke down a large goal into manageable tasks?
31 Tell me what do you expect to gain from a veterinary education?
32 Explain me a time when you witnessed dishonesty and what did you do?
33 Top Veterinary Physiologist Job Interview Questions:
34 Which of the following closes and seals off the lower airway during swallowing?    (A) Alveoli  (B) Epiglottis  (C) Larynx  (D) Uvula  (E) Vocal cords
35 If the foot is abducted, it is moved in which direction?    (A) Inward  (B) Outward  (C) Upward  (D) Downward
36 The physician directs the medical assistant to complete a request form for an X-ray study of the fibula. The procedure will be performed on which of the following structures?    (A) Heel  (B) Lower leg  (C) Toes  (D) Thigh  (E) Pelvis
37 A patient sustains severe blunt trauma to the left upper abdomen and requires surgery. Which one of the following organs is most likely to be involved?    (A) Appendix  (B) Gallbladder  (C) Pancreas  (D) Urinary bladder  (E) Spleen
38 Which of the following organs removes bilirubin from the blood, manufactures plasma proteins, and is involved with the production of prothrombin and fibrinogen?    (A) Gallbladder  (B) Kidney  (C) Liver  (D) Spleen  (E) Stomach
39 Patients with which of the following diseases are treated with injections of vitamin B-12?    (A) Bell's palsy  (B) Crohn's disease  (C) Diabetes mellitus  (D) Graves' disease  (E) Pernicious anemia
40 Which of the following terms describes the body's ability to maintain its normal state?    (A) Anabolism  (B) Catabolism  (C) Tolerance  (D) Homeostasis  (E) Metabolism
41 Which of the following terms describes the motion of bending the forearm toward the body?    (A) Abduction  (B) Eversion  (C) Flexion  (D) Pronation  (E) Supination
42 A patient has a fracture in which the radius is bent but not displaced, and the skin is intact. This type of fracture is known as which of the following?    (A) Closed, greenstick  (B) Complex, comminuted  (C) Compound, transverse  (D) Open, spiral  (E) Simple, pathologic
43 Which of the following is the point at which an impulse is transmitted from one neuron to another neuron?    (A) Dendrite  (B) Glial cell  (C) Nerve center  (D) Synapse  (E) Terminal plate
44 Which of the following best describes the location where the carotid pulse can be found?    (A) In front of the ears and just above eye level  (B) In the antecubital space  (C) In the middle of the groin  (D) On the anterior side of the neck  (E) On the medial aspect of the wrist
45 The thoracic cage is a structural unit important for which of the following functions?    (A) Alimentation  (B) Menstruation  (C) Mentation  (D) Respiration  (E) Urination
46 Which of the following is an accessory organ of the gastrointestinal system that is responsible for secreting insulin?    (A) Adrenal gland  (B) Gallbladder  (C) Liver  (D) Pancreas  (E) Spleen
47 In men, specimens for gonococcal cultures are most commonly obtained from which of the following structures?    (A) Anus  (B) Bladder  (C) Skin  (D) Testicle  (E) Urethra
48 Male hormones are produced by which of the following?    (A) Glans penis  (B) Prepuce  (C) Prostate  (D) Testes  (E) Vas deferens
49 Which of the following best describes the human body's defense mechanism against environmental bacteria?    (A) Hair in the nose  (B) Mucous membranes  (C) Osteoblasts  (D) Saliva  (E) Tears
50 Which of the following anatomical regions of abdomen lies just distal to the sternum?    (A) Epigastric  (B) Hypochondriac  (C) Hypogastric  (D) Lumbar  (E) Umbilical
51 Which of the following is the large bone found superior to the patella and inferior to the ischium?    (A) Calcaneus  (B) Femur  (C) Symphysis pubis  (D) Tibia  (E) Ulna
52 Which of the following is a substance that aids the transmission of nerve impulses to the muscles?    (A) Acetylcholine  (B) Cholecystokinin  (C) Deoxyribose  (D) Oxytocin  (E) Prolactin
53 Which of the following conditions is characterized by incompetence of the esophageal sphincter?    (A) Crohn's disease  (B) Esophageal varices  (C) Gastroesophageal reflux disease  (D) Pyloric stenosis  (E) Stomatitis
54 Which of the following describes the cluster of blood capillaries found in each nephron in the kidney?    (A) Afferent arteriole  (B) Glomerulus  (C) Loop of Henle  (D) Renal pelvis  (E) Renal tubule
55 Calcium, potassium, and sodium are classified as which of the following?    (A) Androgens  (B) Catecholamines  (C) Electrolytes  (D) Estrogens  (E) Prostaglandins
56 In men, which of the following structures is located at the neck of the bladder and surrounds the urethra?    (A) Epididymis  (B) Prostate  (C) Scrotum  (D) Seminal vesicle  (E) Vas deferens
57 Which of the following is the lymphoid organ that is a reservoir for red blood cells and filters organisms from the blood?    (A) Appendix  (B) Gallbladder  (C) Pancreas  (D) Spleen  (E) Thymus
58 Which of the following is a disorder characterized by uncontrollable episodes of falling asleep during the day?    (A) Dyslexia  (B) Epilepsy  (C) Hydrocephalus  (D) Narcolepsy  (E) Shingles
59 Which of the following is flexible connective tissue that is attached to bones at the joints?    (A) Adipose  (B) Cartilage  (C) Epithelial  (D) Muscle  (E) Nerve
60 Blood flows from the right ventricle of the heart into which of the following structures?    (A) Inferior vena cava  (B) Left ventricle  (C) Pulmonary arteries  (D) Pulmonary veins  (E) Right atrium
61 Which of the following conditions is characterized by the presence of kidney stones (renal calculi)?    (A) Glomerulonephritis  (B) Interstitial nephritis  (C) Nephrolithiasis  (D) Polycystic kidney  (E) Pyelonephritis
62 Fertilization of an ovum by a spermatozoon occurs in which of the following structures?    (A) Cervix  (B) Fallopian tube  (C) Ovary  (D) Uterus  (E) Vagina
63 Which of the following is located beneath the diaphragm in the left upper quadrant of the abdominal cavity?    (A) Appendix  (B) Duodenum  (C) Gallbladder  (D) Pancreas  (E) Spleen
64 Which of the following best describes the process whereby the stomach muscles contract to propel food through the digestive tract?    (A) Absorption  (B) Emulsion  (C) Peristalsis  (D) Regurgitation  (E) Secretion
65 Which of the following are mucus-producing glands located on each side of the vaginal opening?    (A) Adrenal  (B) Bartholin's  (C) Bulbourethral  (D) Corpus luteum  (E) Parotid
66 Which of the following is a structural, fibrous protein found in the dermis?    (A) Collagen  (B) Heparin  (C) Lipocyte  (D) Melanin  (E) Sebum
67 Which cells in the blood do not have a nucleus?    (A) Lymphocyte  (B) Monocyte  (C) Erythrocyte  (D) Basophil  (E) Neutrophil
68 Which of the following best describes the structure that collects urine in the body?    (A) Bladder  (B) Kidney  (C) Ureter  (D) Urethra  (E) Urethral meatus
69 Which of the following allows gas exchange in the lungs?    (A) Alveoli  (B) Bronchi  (C) Bronchioles  (D) Capillaries  (E) Pleurae
70 Which of the following is the master gland of the endocrine system?    (A) Adrenal  (B) Pancreas  (C) Pineal  (D) Pituitary  (E) Thyroid
71 Which of the following allows air to pass into the lungs?    (A) Aorta  (B) Esophagus  (C) Heart  (D) Pancreas  (E) Trachea
72 Which of the following cranial nerves is related to the sense of smell?    (A) Abducens  (B) Hypoglossal  (C) Olfactory  (D) Trochlear  (E) Vagus
73 Saliva contains an enzyme that acts upon which of the following nutrients?    (A) Starches  (B) Proteins  (C) Fats  (D) Minerals  (E) Vitamins
74 Where is the sinoatrial node located?    (A) Between the left atrium and the left ventricle  (B) Between the right atrium and the right ventricle  (C) In the interventricular septum  (D) In the upper wall of the left ventricle  (E) In the upper wall of the right atrium
75 Which of the following is the body cavity that contains the pituitary gland?    (A) Abdominal  (B) Cranial  (C) Pleural  (D) Spinal  (E) Thoracic
76 At which of the following locations does bile enter the digestive tract?    (A) Gastroesophageal sphincter  (B) Duodenum  (C) Ileocecum  (D) Jejunum  (E) Pyloric sphincter
77 In which of the following positions does a patient lie face down?    (A) Dorsal  (B) Erect  (C) Lateral  (D) Prone  (E) Supine
78 Which of the following substances is found in greater quantity in exhaled air?    (A) Carbon dioxide  (B) Carbon monoxide  (C) Nitrogen  (D) Oxygen  (E) Ozone
79 Which of the following cavities are separated by the diaphragm?    (A) Abdominal and pelvic  (B) Cranial and spinal  (C) Dorsal and ventral  (D) Pericardial and pleural  (E) Thoracic and abdominal
80 Which of the following structures is part of the small intestine?    (A) Ascending colon  (B) Cecum  (C) Ileum  (D) Sigmoid colon  (E) Transverse colon
81 Which of the following controls body temperature, sleep, and appetite?    (A) Adrenal glands  (B) Hypothalamus  (C) Pancreas  (D) Thalamus  (E) Thyroid gland
82 Oxygenated blood is carried to the heart by which of the following structures?    (A) Aorta  (B) Carotid arteries  (C) Inferior vena cava  (D) Pulmonary veins  (E) Superior vena cava
83 The anatomic location of the spinal canal is    (A) caudal  (B) dorsal  (C) frontal  (D) transverse  (E) ventral

Download Veterinary Physiologist Interview Questions And Answers PDF

Top Exams Quizzes MCQs And Interview Questions With Answers Forum:
https://www.globalguideline.com/forum/

2017-09-22 04:15:01

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: 83 Most Common Veterinary Physiologist Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer