Photographer Question:
Download Questions PDF

ow do I reduce glare off chrome, water, etc.?


Try a polarizing filter, also called a polarizer. If you have an SLR which uses phase detection for autofocus (most do), then you'll need to get a circular polarizer to avoid conflicts with your autofocus mechanism. I haven't tried it myself, but a circular polarizer probably is not necessary with non-SLR digital cameras.

Download Photographer Interview Questions And Answers PDF

Previous QuestionNext Question
Have you had any formal training?What is the minimum shutter speed I should use to avoid blurry photos due to camera shake?