Retirement Career Question:
Download Questions PDF

Tell me how do I apply to have my retirement contributions returned to me in a lump sum payment?


If you are leaving your Federal job and want a refund of your retirement contributions, you can get an application from your personnel office, complete it, and return it to them.

Download Retirement Career Interview Questions And Answers PDF

Previous QuestionNext Question
Suppose I left my Government job before becoming eligible for retirement. What are my options regarding my retirement contributionsTell me is my refund of retirement contributions taxable?