Plumber Question:
Download Questions PDF

Suppose high Pressure Makes My Toilet Run (with new ballcock)?


If your water pressure is so high that it leaks past a Fluidmaster 400A or another new ballcock (aka: “toilet fill valve”) – then you NEED a pressure reducing valve. Other water pipes, connectors, clothes washing machine hoses and your water heater could leak or break. Best to get a pressure regulator if your pressure to the house is more than 60 pounds (80 is code throughout most of the U.S.).

Download Plumber Interview Questions And Answers PDF

Previous QuestionNext Question
Explain me your salary requirements as Plumber?Tell me can Clogged Vents Stop Up Drains?