Retirement Career Question:
Download Questions PDF

Suppose I left my Government job before becoming eligible for retirement. What are my options regarding my retirement contributions


You can ask that your retirement contributions be returned to you in a lump sum payment. Or, you can wait until you are retirement age to apply for monthly retirement benefit payments. If you get a refund of your retirement contributions now, you will no longer be eligible to receive monthly payments when you reach retirement age.

Download Retirement Career Interview Questions And Answers PDF

Previous QuestionNext Question
Tell me can I roll over my refund of retirement contributions?Tell me how do I apply to have my retirement contributions returned to me in a lump sum payment?