Germany Visa Question:
Download Questions PDF

I am Married and my husband has got permanent job there. I need to apply for my dependent VISA, what are the procedures for it? i heard that my interview will be in German. Can someone help me?


hi..u need to first fill up the application form available in vfs offices.u should apply for long term visa.u need to submit your passport,3 biometric photos, declaration letter, covering letter written by u, informal letter by your husband inviting you to stay with him there, your husband's company contract, your house rental contract, your husband's 3 month salary slips,your marriage certificate, your German language certificate ( Deutsch A1 from Goethe institute / Max muller bhavan ),your husband's passport A4 size xerox and his vis aif he is already staying there. After u submit all these u will be called for an interview to chennai.Then it'll take around 20 days for your visa to reach your hands. Hope this helps.

Download Germany Visa Interview Questions And Answers PDF

Previous QuestionNext Question
Why do you prefer Germany?I am married and have to go Germany. Is it possible to apply with twelth standers certificate.what else I need for dependent visa for spouse?