You are not logged in.

#1 2019-10-02 11:35:10

Muhammad
User RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser Rank
بِسمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحمٰنِ الرَّحيمِ
Website

Mobile Application Developer Interview Questions And Answers

Mobile Technologies :: Mobile Application Developer Job Interview Questions and Answers

Mobile Application Developer Frequently Asked Questions in various Mobile Application Developer job interviews by interviewer. The set of questions are here to ensures that you offer a perfect answer posed to you. So get preparation for your new job interview

1 Can you name 3 of your favorite mobile apps?
2 Can you show me some examples of your previous work?
3 Explain me will you submit my mobile app to the appropriate app stores, and under which name will it be published?
4 Explain me what is the difference between native mobile app design and responsive web design? Do we really need both?
5 Please explain how can we extend a user interface with pre-built actions from mobile platforms or other devices? For example, how do you design around Apple’s 3D Touch?
6 Tell me are tabs as a pattern good for mobile design? How do they affect an app’s usability?
7 Do you know the importance of user interface/user experience (UI/UX) in mobile application development?
8 Explain me about design and user experience?
9 Please explain how does maintenance of the app work?
10 Can you explain me what are cards in mobile design? Why are they good and when is the best time to use them?
11 Can you tell us how do you deal with input fields on mobile designs? Why are they important, how do they affect the end-result?
12 Please explain how should one properly design push notifications? Why are they so important?
13 Tell us have you participated in the creation of any app that is available in the iTunes or Android stores?
14 Please explain how will we be working together?
15 Please explain what is the best practice when it comes to designing icons for a mobile product? Which are better for scanning? What is the difference between a filled or outlined icon?
16 Please explain when do you choose a hamburger menu and how this is this pattern interpreted by the user?
17 Tell us how do you deal with input fields on mobile designs? Why are they important, how do they affect the end-result?
18 Tell us what are the main differences between desktop/web app development vs. mobile app development?
19 Tell me do you have a strong understanding of my business and its audience?
20 Explain me what is onboarding and why is it so important for mobile design?
21 Tell us how do you decide when to use infinite scroll or pagination?
22 Explain me what is the best search pattern for mobile phones?
23 Tell us how could AR and VR change the future of mobile design?
24 Please explain me what is the best way to improve User Experience (UX) without changing the interface?
25 Explain me do you have experience in building the features I’m looking for?
26 Tell me how will you handle app testing?
27 Please explain how can designers leverage audio to enhance user experience?
28 Explain me do you have any experience migrating an app from one platform to another?
29 Tell us what size companies have you worked with in the past?
30 Can you please explain me about some of the disadvantages of both Android and iOS?
31 Do you know how to help me make money off my app?
32 Explain me how do you handle security issues?
33 Tell me do you do code reviews?
34 Explain me do you have any project in development at the moment?
35 Explain me what kind of smartphone do you use?

Download Mobile Application Developer Interview Questions And Answers PDF

Online Web Tutorials And Interview Questions With Answers Forum:
https://globalguideline.com/forum/

2019-10-02 11:35:10

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: Mobile Application Developer Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer