You are not logged in.

#1 2012-03-28 06:47:13

AgentVinod12
User RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser Rank
Agent Vinod
Website

SAP SD Interview Questions And Answers

Management :: SAP SD Job Interview Questions and Answers

SAP SD frequently Asked Questions in various SAP SD job Interviews by interviewer. Get preparation of SAP SD job interview

1 How does company knows that  vendor deliver the goods to the customer in third party sales process?
2 What are the documents Vendor will be sending to Customer in Third Party Sales?
3 Why sales order we need to create? when we create delivery and billing without sales order? what is the importance of sales order?
4 What is the diff between sto,inter company and 3rd party sale process?
5 What is use of sub total in pricing procedure?
6 After pgi completed what happens?
7 What are the tools are uses to get the tickets?
8 IN sales order for a line item for that material i want the updated price for that particular line item instead of every time going to vk11 and changing the price for that material i want the updated price for eg if the material cost is 100 rs and updated price is 110 rs i want the updated price to be trigger for that material when we give  that in va01 with out maintaing in vk11?
9 On which conditions we can determine pricing procedure and how condition types and access sequence actually work?
10 What is the difference between item cat group and general item cat group?
11 What is movement type and what are the different types of movement types?
12 Explain What are fields need to be activated for the available check and TOR?
13 Explain How credit management is linked with pricing?
14 Explain What is the output used for credit management where it can be processed?
15 How to see the credit reports?
16 Explain Where are the places credit check will be done?
17 Tell me How the accounting document type RV will be configured and link to the billing document type?

2012-03-28 06:47:13

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: SAP SD Interview Questions And Answers

\n
The following user say "Thank You" for this post:Guest

Board footer