You are not logged in.

#1 2012-03-28 06:33:25

AgentVinod12
User RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser Rank
Agent Vinod
Website

SAP ALE IDocs Interview Questions And Answers

Management :: SAP ALE IDocs Job Interview Questions and Answers

SAP ALE IDocs frequently Asked Questions by expert members with experience in SAP ALE IDocs. So get preparation for the SAP ALE IDocs job interview

1 Which type of workprocess can execute only once in r/3 system(sap)?
2 Can we attach more than one messages with One IDOC?
3 Suppose their is one sender and we have three receivers.While generating an IDOC will it generate 3 IDOCs for three receivers? Explain in detail how the flow goes from outbound to inbound systems?
4 Where to see idoc in inbound side whether it is received in receiver system or not?
5 How the data is coming from 3rd party system to SAP System?
6 While sending idoc from receiver side i got msg type 3 and 12.but in receiver side while executing we02, i am gettig the error no idocs selected instead of getting msg type 53.i am simply sending a material from one client to another client?
7 How to debug an idoc?
8 When idoc is created in which table its stored?
9 What is the main difference between interfaces and XI, I think both are cross-applications right? What is the exclusive difference?
10 How to send the idoc to multiple sub systems?
11 Without using the distribution model, can we send data from one system to another system by using ALE?
12 What is the main difference between ALE/IDOC and BAPI?
13 What is the table for trfc port?
14 Why we need to create RFC destination from PI to R/3?
15 How to debug IDOC manually? if i want to extend the standard IDOC say MATMAS, where we have to write code for extension?
16 Can we, generate i doc for more than 1 vendor.i.e can we generate idoc for more than 1 po order?
17 how to reprocessing the idoc?
18 What is the difference between template and table in smart forms?
19 Explain some real time scenarios in ALE IDocs?
20 What is the diff between sap memory and abap memory?
21 Suppose i was sent 10 records using outbound in ale/idoc 8 records are up dated in data base tables what happend remaing records did not showing error in we02?
22 I HAVE GENERATED AN IDOC WITH ERROR AGAIN WHEN IAM GENERATING IT. IT IS GENERATED WITH DIFFERENT IDOC NUMBER. BUT I WANT THE SAME NO PREVIOUSLY IT IS GENERATED?
23 Where all the Idocs get stored after creation?
24 What is the difference between repair and correction in sap?

2012-03-28 06:33:25

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: SAP ALE IDocs Interview Questions And Answers

\n
The following user say "Thank You" for this post:Guest

Board footer