You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-18 06:23:45

Muhammad
User RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser Rank
بِسمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحمٰنِ الرَّحيمِ
Website

45 Most Common Psychiatric Nurse Interview Questions And Answers

Health Care :: Psychiatric Nurse Job Interview Questions and Answers

Psychiatric nurse related Frequently Asked Questions by expert members with professional career as Psychiatric Nurse. These list of interview questions and answers will help you strengthen your technical skills, prepare for the new job interview and quickly revise your concepts

1 Explain me about a time you stepped into a leadership role?
2 Please explain about a time you were under a lot of pressure. What was going on, and how did you get through it?
3 Tell me an example of an awkward situation at work. How did you remove yourself from the situation?
4 Tell us example of an important goal you set for yourself. Did you accomplish that goal? How did you ensure that you accomplished it?
5 Tell us a time when you received negative feedback and turned it into something positive?
6 Tell us an example of a mistake you’ve made? How did you handle it?
7 Tell me what do you contribute to your patients?
8 Tell us an example of a time when you had to interact with a patient who was in great mental distress?
9 Please explain what qualities do you need to be a good professional?
10 Explain me a situation when you had to work closely with a difficult coworker. How did you handle the situation? Were you able to build a relationship with this person?
11 Explain me a time you were faced with a patient who chose not to communicate or disclose important information. How did you handle the situation and what was the outcome?
12 Tell us your experience with a very ill patient who required a lot of your time. How did you manage this patient’s care while ensuring your other patients were adequately cared for?
13 Tell us a challenging situation or problem where you took the lead to correct it instead of waiting for someone else to do it?
14 Tell me a time when you had to put aside personal needs to ensure the psychiatry team continued to function smoothly at your workplace?
15 Can you explain me what approach do you take in communicating with people who do not know medical jargon? Give an example of a time you explained medical terminology to someone who is not medically trained?
16 Please explain with example of a time when you were able to successfully persuade a patient to agree to something. How did your persuade this person?
17 Tell us have you ever felt dissatisfied with your work as a Nurse? What could have been done to make it better?
18 Suppose our psychiatric nurses get opportunities to serve as peer mentors after they’ve been at the hospital for at least a year. Would you be a good fit for such a role?
19 Tell us what you think a Mental Health nurse does and what type of people or groups you might work with
?
20 Tell me what do you find most difficult about being a Nurse? How do you overcome this difficulty?
21 Tell us about a time when you had to rely on written communication to explain yourself to your team or to a patient?
22 Explain me about a time when you didn’t know the answer to something at work? How did you go about finding the information?
23 Explain about a conflict within your healthcare team. What was the conflict and how did you handle it?
24 Tell us a time you had to interact with a hostile patient. How did you handle the situation and what was the outcome?
25 Explain me a time when you went over and above your job requirements. What motivated you to put forth the extra effort?
26 Can you explain what motivates you as a psychiatric nurse, even during the toughest shifts?
27 Tell us how you normally respond to feedback from superiors such as physicians and charge nurses?
28 Explain me a time when you were particularly proud of your healthcare team? What was your role in this situation?
29 Tell us about a time you worked in a fast-paced setting. How do you prioritize tasks while maintaining excellent patient care?
30 Tell us how do you deal with stress on the job?
31 Explain me what do you know about our Mental Health Nursing degree?

32 Explain me what is one professional accomplishment that you are most proud of and why?
33 Tell us a time when you anticipated potential problems with a patient and initiated preventative measures?
34 Tell us about a time when a patient’s family was dissatisfied with your care. How did you handle that situation?
35 Tell us why do you want to be a Mental Health nurse?
36 Explain me a time when you were the resident medical expert. What did you do to make sure everyone was able to understand you?
37 Tell us about a time a patient or their family were particularly pleased and appreciative of your care?
38 Explain me how would you handle a patient that constantly complains about pain?
39 Please explain a time when you had not communicated well. How did you correct the situation?
40 Tell us a time when your facility was undergoing some change. How did that impact you, and how did you adapt?
41 Tell us what is the most difficult part of being a nurse?
42 Please explain about a time you failed. How did you deal with this situation?
43 Please explain me a time you provided effective patient or family education?
44 Explain me a time when you felt overwhelmed with your work or patient-load. What did you do?
45 Tell us what are necessary qualities for a nurse to possess?

Download Psychiatric Nurse Interview Questions And Answers PDF

Online Web Tutorials And Interview Questions With Answers Forum:
https://globalguideline.com/forum/

2018-08-18 06:23:45

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: 45 Most Common Psychiatric Nurse Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer