You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-21 06:50:13

Muhammad
User RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser Rank
بِسمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحمٰنِ الرَّحيمِ
Website

44 Most Common Senior Frontend Developer Interview Questions Answers

Basic Programming :: Senior Frontend Developer Job Interview Questions and Answers

Senior Frontend Developer Frequently Asked Questions in various Senior Frontend Developer job interviews by interviewer. The set of questions are here to ensures that you offer a perfect answer posed to you. So get preparation for your new job interview

1 When would you use CSS float?
2 Tell us how are the variables of CoffeeScript different from those of JavaScript?
3 Tell us how do you do testing? And what do you think about this? How would you improve QA?
4 Suppose you can’t work out how to solve a coding problem. What do you do to find the answer?
5 Tell us the purpose of each of the HTTP request type when using a RESTful web service?
6 Tell us have you ever used an MVC? If so, which one and what do you like or dislike about it?
7 Tell me the concept of a CSS float and provide an example of its usage?
8 Tell me what Is An Iife?
9 Tell us have you already used MVC before? What you like/dislike about it?
10 Tell me what makes up a good Front-End Developer? What are his responsibilities?
11 Tell us what are the fundamental rules to remember when using CoffeeScript?
12 Tell us what’s hard about coding?
13 Tell me what do you think of pair programming? And have you ever done it?
14 Tell us how do you organize your JavaScript code?
15 Tell us can you describe your workflow when you create a web page?
16 Tell me what Is The Lazy Loading?
17 Tell us what Is A Callback Function?
18 Tell me when would you use CSS clear?
19 Tell me can you list all the technical and additional skills that are required by a front-end developer?
20 Do you know what is CoffeeScript? What are the Ways in which CoffeeScript is Superior to JavaScript?
21 Tell us how would the developers/project managers you’ve worked with describe you?
22 Suppose you arrive at a new company that has 3 competing stylesheets, how would you best integrate them into the site?
23 Explain lets look at the design of our website. Talk me through the features that draw your attention. What do you like, what do you dislike? What would you change?
24 Tell me what Three.js is and quote its key features?
25 Tell me have you ever worked directly with clients or have been in a customer-facing role in the past? If not, would you like to?
26 Tell us in your view, what’s the difference between Front End Developers and UI/UX designers and where do these positions overlap?
27 Tell us what Is Variable Scope?
28 Tell us what can you do to improve page performance?
29 Explain me how do you take into account SEO, maintainability, UX, performance, and security when you’re building a web application?
30 Explain me a project you're particularly proud of. What did you do that worked out well?
31 Suppose if you have 5 different stylesheets, how would you best integrate them into the site?
32 Tell us how do you ensure that your website design or web application is accessible and user-friendly?
33 Tell me what Is The Difference Between Null And Undefined?
34 Explain me have you used Sass? What's good about it?
35 Tell us how do you structure your CSS and JavaScript to make it easier for other developers to work with?
36 Tell us what are some of your best soft skills?
37 Explain me what a Thread-Local object in Python Flask is?
38 Tell us how are you keeping up with the latest developments in web development?
39 Tell us about your preferred development environment?
40 Tell me what tools do you use to find a performance bug?
41 Explain me a project that disappointed you. What would you change?
42 Tell us can you describe your workflow when you create a web page or web app?
43 Tell us what do you know about CORS?
44 Tell me when have you solved a problem that didn’t involve you coding?

Download Senior Frontend Developer Interview Questions And Answers PDF

Online Web Tutorials And Interview Questions With Answers Forum:
https://globalguideline.com/forum/

2018-06-21 06:50:13

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: 44 Most Common Senior Frontend Developer Interview Questions Answers

\n

Board footer