You are not logged in.

#1 2012-03-28 06:14:59

AgentVinod12
User RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser Rank
Agent Vinod
Website

Certifications Interview Questions And Answers

Education and Science :: Certifications Job Interview Questions and Answers

Certifications frequently Asked Questions by expert members with experience in Certifications. So get preparation for the Certifications job interview

1 I am just getting into this,I want to jump ahead a do the packet tracers in discovery working at a small to medium business or ISP but I am trying to get the last lab putting it all together. Does anyone have anything for this. I know it is ahead of me but I would like to get this so I can look at the beginning and understand it more?
2 Which utility should use to test whether TCP/IP has been initialized on a system.friends plz post the answer with explaination?
3 How to crimping cat cable without using crimping and any tool?
4 I have informatica R and T dump with ans?
5 The success of control self-assessment (CSA) depends highly on:A. Having line managers assume a portion of the responsibility for control monitoring.B. Assigning staff managers the responsibility for building, but not monitoring, controls.C. The implementation of stringent control policy and rule-driven controls.D. The implementation of supervision and the monitoring of control assigned duties?
6 How to find network ID from IP address? without using network calc?
7 eparation of duties between computer opeartors and other data processing personnel is intended to:A. Prevent unauthorized modifications to program or data.B. Reduce overall cost of operationsC. Allow operators to concentrate on their assigned dutiesD. Restrict operator access to data?
8 I am an engineering student and this is my final year. so i m planing of doing OCA certification course. is this time good? are there future scope for it?
9 Explain CASQ certification pprs?
10 How to solve problem of Blank screen in laptop within 5 minutes. everything is running fine in my laptop but screen is blank even i remove RAM & Insert again in RAM slot & also try to battery same as but problem is as it is Plz give me answer if you know?
11 What is Server OS? What is Domain Controler?
12 What is the difference between dynamic NAT and NAT overloading?
13 A data center has a badge-entry system. Which of thefollowing is MOSTimportant to protect the computing assetsin the center?    A. Badge readers are installed in locations where tampering would be noticedB. The computer that controls the badge system is backed up frequentlyC. A process for promptly deactivating lost or stolen badges existsD. All badge entry attempts are logged?
14 what is plan version in sap hr?
15 Which one is the Best protocol- Static routing,  RIPV2, EIGRP, OSPF?
16 What is VLSM?

2012-03-28 06:14:59

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: Certifications Interview Questions And Answers

\n
The following user say "Thank You" for this post:Guest

Board footer