You are not logged in.

#1 2012-03-28 05:51:23

AgentVinod12
User RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser Rank
Agent Vinod
Website

Pharmaceutical Interview Questions And Answers

Medical Science :: Pharmaceutical Job Interview Questions and Answers

Pharmaceutical Interview Questions and Answers will guide us now that the pharmaceutical industry develops, produces, and markets drugs licensed for use as medications. Pharmaceutical companies can deal in generic and/or brand medications. They are subject to a variety of laws and regulations regarding the patenting, testing and marketing of drugs. So learn more about the Pharmaceutical Industry by this Pharmaceutical Interview Questions with Answers guide

1 How do you think you would get a Physician to switch to your drug?
2 How would you like your ideal sales manager to be - to get the best out of you?
3 If given a territory and a list of physicians to call on, how would you go about it?
4 What is the most challenging aspect of a pharmaceutical representative?
5 How do you perceive a pharmaceutical representatives typical workday?
6 How do you think the company would help you the best?
7 What is your interaction level with your previous supervisor? What did he do right and what did he do wrong, according to you?
8 How do you perceive a typical day for pharmaceutical sales representative?
9 What is the most challenging aspect of being a pharmaceutical sales person?
10 I am 40-something years old. Am I too old to land a job as a pharmaceutical sales representative?
11 I think I want to be a pharmaceutical sales representative, but how can I know for sure?
12 Is a scientific degree required for entry into pharmaceutical sales? What about prior sales experience?
13 How long should I expect my job search to last?
14 I am willing to relocate for the right pharmaceutical sales job.  Will this help me in my job search?
15 Will a DWI hurt my chances of being hired as a pharmaceutical rep?
16 I have bad credit, will this hurt my chances?
17 How necessary is it to have a 4-year degree?
18 Will an MBA or other advanced degree improve my chances of being hired as a pharmaceutical sales rep?
19 What are the pros and cons of working with a recruiter?
20 How do I shop for a professional resume writer?
21 How important is the resume in landing a pharmaceutical sales job?
22 What are the essentials that should appear on my resume?
23 What about a cover letter?
24 What is the best way to land a job in pharmaceutical sales?
25 Why do the drug companies give so many interviews? Why does it take so long from the first interview until an offer is made?
26 What is a typical day for a pharmaceutical sales representative?
27 If I am hired, what kind of training can I expect?
28 Do Reps really make large bonuses? How many products does a rep carry; how do you get paid bonus on them?
29 What are some of the things that you do not like about being a pharmaceutical sales representative?
30 What is the hardest thing about being a pharmaceutical sales representative?
31 If I am hired, and I have poor sales, will I be fired?
32 I am lucky enough to have more than one job offer.  How do I decide?
33 When the economy does a downturn, what is the job market like for pharmaceutical sales reps?
34 How many sales calls are you required to make each day?
35 What is a contract sales company?
36 Should I accept a contract sales position if my real goal is to work directly for a drug company?
37 What is a Job-Fair?  How useful are they?
38 I have tried to network, by collecting business cards of current pharmaceutical sales representatives, but none of the doctors or pharmacists in my town will give me any.  What do I do next?
39 I have been on several interviews but received no offers.  What could I be doing wrong?
40 What is a ride-along?What is proper etiquette for a ride-along?
41 What should I bring to an interview?
42 What are the pros and cons of working at a small pharmaceutical company versus one of the biggies?
43 I am in college. What can I do to enhance my odds of being hired as a pharmaceutical rep?

2012-03-28 05:51:23

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: Pharmaceutical Interview Questions And Answers

\n
The following user say "Thank You" for this post:Guest

Board footer