You are not logged in.

#1 2012-03-28 05:51:08

AgentVinod12
User RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser Rank
Agent Vinod
Website

Gynecology Interview Questions And Answers

Medical Science :: Gynecology Job Interview Questions and Answers

Gynaecology Interview Questions and Answers will guide us now that the Gynaecology or gynecology is the medical practice dealing with the health of the female reproductive system such as uterus, vagina, and ovaries. Literally, outside medicine, it means "the science of women". Almost all modern gynaecologists are also obstetricians. Start learning Gynaecology concepts by this Gynaecology Interview Questions with Answers guide

1 Is some bleeding normal when starting Hormone Replacement Therapy?
2 What are fibroids?
3 Should I continue to have a pelvic exam each year if I have had a Hysterectomy?
4 Can an ovarian cyst be normal?
5 If I am no longer having my monthly period because of menopause, when should I be worried about new onset vaginal bleeding?
6 Is there a screening test for ovarian cancer?
7 Is irregular bleeding common when starting a new birth control pill?
8 Is it possible to have a polyp in the uterus?
9 What should I do if I miss a birth control pill?
10 Is there an ovarian tumor with hair and teeth?
11 35 year old woman is thought to have a vesico-vaginal fistula. What are the main causes of vesico-vaginal fistulas?
12 What are the side-effects of magnesium sulphate therapy?
13 A 14year old woman attends with her mother because she has not started menstruating. Outline your initial assessment?
14 How is called the small opening of the uterus that sperm would first enter?
15 In scanning report of my wife at gender column it is written as III, What is the meaning?
16 35 year second gravida with single umbilical artery and ctev (club foot)?
17 34 year old woman is found to have a monochorionic twin pregnancy at 12 weeks gestation in her first pregnancy. She requests information on the antenatal risks to her and her fetuses and their management. How would you counsel her?
18 How would you assess and treat a 52year old woman who complains of heavy prolonged menstrual bleeding?
19 A 35 year old woman has been listed for hysteroscopy. What are the indications for hysteroscopy in a woman of this age?

2012-03-28 05:51:08

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: Gynecology Interview Questions And Answers

\n
The following user say "Thank You" for this post:Guest

Board footer