You are not logged in.

#1 2012-03-28 04:41:11

AgentVinod12
User RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser Rank
Agent Vinod
Website

Microsoft Access Interview Questions And Answers

Applications Programs :: Microsoft Access Database Job Interview Questions and Answers

Microsoft Office Access Interview Questions and Answers will guide us now that MS Access previously known as Microsoft Access, is a relational database management system from Microsoft that combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software development tools. So learn Microsoft Access with Microsoft Office Access Interview Questions with Answers

1 What is the size limitation of an Access database?
2 How do you add a developer to a trusted publishers list?
3 Would you like to easily automate your MS Access database through menu driven selections?
4 Explain about managing data tasks?
5 When I assigned a primary key to my table in Microsoft Access, I was expecting my data to be sorted. Am I using the correct procedure?
6 How do you import data from another access database?
7 I am using the Switchboard Manager in MS Access. I am getting an error message There was an error executing this command.
8 What happens if the both source and destination are named the same?
9 What format should my database be saved in to allow different versions of Microsoft Access to open the database?
10 What is the maximum size of a database that can be opened in Microsoft Access?
11 I am designing an Access database form. How can I get my next control in the form to be automatically selected?
12 In MS Access, the long and short date option does not show 4 digit years. How do I achieve the mm/dd/yyyy format?
13 How can I open an MS Access database that has been converted to a current version?
14 Explain about relationships and look up fields?
15 How do you create an append query?
16 State some of the uses append query?
17 State some criteria s and their effects on a database?
18 Detail about how you can import a sharepoint list?
19 Explain the steps for this message could not delete from the specified tables?
20 Explain about creating a report tool by using the report tool and report wizard?
21 Explain about Microsoft access?
22 Explain about the various features present in MS Access?
23 State some of the uses of MS Access?
24 Explain about the protection features present in MS Access?
25 Name at least six file extensions of Microsoft Access?
26 State the criteria which a trusted publisher should meet before adding him?

2012-03-28 04:41:11

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: Microsoft Access Interview Questions And Answers

\n
The following user say "Thank You" for this post:Guest

Board footer