You are not logged in.

#1 2012-03-27 06:41:22

AgentVinod12
User RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser Rank
Agent Vinod
Website

Siebel Realtime Interview Questions And Answers

Business Accounting Finance Marketing and HR :: Siebel Realtime Job Interview Questions and Answers

Siebel Realtime guideline for job interview preparation. Explore list of Siebel Realtime frequently asked questions(FAQs) asked in number of Siebel Realtime interviews. Post your comments as your suggestions, questions and answers on any Siebel Realtime Interview Question or answer. Ask Siebel Realtime Question, your question will be answered by our fellow friends.

1 Explain If Gateway Server is not present cant we do Load Balancing?
2 Suppose there is a search spec on BC, and Applet both. explain the execution of this scenario?
3 Suppose I have a view with form applet on the top and list applet at the bottom.There is "score" field in the list applet.How to display the totals of score in form applet?
4 Tell me When we use the following scenarios:Base table having extension columnsExtension table have extension columnsWhich one do you prefer, Explain?
5 Explain While importing product or Account data why we are populating BU_ID?
6 Suppose In an Applet we have a Button When we click on that Button we need to get an Business service. How we are going to do it?
7 Explain How to find entity Relation in siebel tools?
8 Suppose In the list applet field we have 10 records but i have to display only 2 records in list applet,what is the process should i follow?
9 Explain What are the EIM tables and base tables are required to your entities?
10 Tell me What is User properties? and why we using the User properties?
11 Suppose If we have Dynamic Picklist as Bounded Can we add field?
12 How to convert single value fields into multivalue fields in the Field object type found under Business component?
13 How to send an email using siebel application? other than using F9 functional Key?
14 Tell me Is it posible to access more than one Database at a single siebel application?

2012-03-27 06:41:22

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: Siebel Realtime Interview Questions And Answers

\n
The following user say "Thank You" for this post:Guest

#2 2013-02-13 06:56:31

aron
User RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser Rank

Re: Siebel Realtime Interview Questions And Answers

Excellent post. I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work. Thanks for this very useful

aron

The following user say "Thank You" for this post:Guest

Board footer