You are not logged in.

#1 2012-03-27 05:53:55

AgentVinod12
User RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser Rank
Agent Vinod
Website

IBM DB2 Interview Questions And Answers

Basic and Advance databases programming :: IBM DB2 Job Interview Questions and Answers

DB2 is one of the families of relational database management system (RDBMS), DB2 Interview Questions and Answers will guide us that DB2 software products within IBM's broader Information Management Software line. Although there are different "editions" and "versions" of DB2, which run on devices ranging from handhelds to mainframes, most often DB2 refers to the DB2 Enterprise Server Edition, So get start learning IBM DB2 with DB2 Interview Questions with Answers Guide

1 what are the bind parameters IBM DB2?
2 Is it Possible to declare or create a cursor for UPDATE of table? If yes tell me how? If no Tell me why?
3 Cursors can be declared in both working-storage & procedure division, Agreed.But is there any difference? If could you please suggest what is the difference.TIA
4 If I have 5 Queries in a DB2 Cobol program , while precompiling how many DBRMs will get created and How many Plans and Packages will get created while Bind Process?
5 could you give me an example how, where i code CHECKPOINT and restart. I need and example
6 Can you search give an array in the WHERE clause of a db2 query?
7 Can i insert bulk records into a db2 table using  qmf of spufi only.
8 I have some 3 particular fields ..i want to know which alltables have those 3 fields.  Is there any way to identify..can we know by quering  system tables.
9 when we are tying to update a table having 100 rows. if the program abends when updating 51 row . how to start updating again  from the 51 row . What was the logic?
10 what is the difference between normal select query and currosor
11 What are Bind concepts in DB2 cobol?
12 When DB2 connection fails, will online program work or giveerrors?
13 EXPLAIN has output with MATCHCOLS = 0. What does it mean? ?
14 What is DCLGEN ?
15 Can GROUP BY and ORDERED BY used in a single query?
16 Can you have more than one cursor open at any one time in a program ?
17 What is a composite index and how does it differ from a multiple index?
18 What are the disadvantages of PAGE level lock?
19 How does DB2 determine what lock-size to use?
20 What are delete-connected tables?
21 What is a precompiler?
22 What is the diff bet plan,package,dbrm?
23 Give the COBOL definition of a VARCHAR field.
24 When can an insert of a new primary key value threaten referential integrity?
25 What are foreign keys in DB2?
26 Is DECLARE CURSOR executable?
27 What is the self-referencing constraint?
28 A userdefined name that is the anchor for packages. It has not physical existence. Main usage is to group packages.In SPUFI suppose you want to select max. of 1000 rows , but the select returns only 200 rows.
29 What is a clustering index ?
30 What is the difference between primary key & unique index ?
31 What is sqlcode -922 ?
32 What is sqlcode -811?

2012-03-27 05:53:55

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: IBM DB2 Interview Questions And Answers

\n
The following user say "Thank You" for this post:Guest

Board footer