You are not logged in.

#1 2014-11-04 12:58:27

mariastephan
User RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser Rank

Exercise & Fitness

Hello,

I am 24 years old and my body is too fat. I wanted to look slim as a mormal body. As you can say that I am frusted boy.How I maintain it ?

2014-11-04 12:58:27

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: Exercise & Fitness

\n
The following user say "Thank You" for this post:husnain

#2 2014-11-07 03:17:18

husnain
Administrator
Website

you should do running regularly round about 2 km then do ABS workout.After few weeks you can feel a big difference and stop eating oily things and potatos etc.eat cauliflower cucumber onion type salad vegetables.at morning take glass of some light hot water pour 2 teaspoon of honey and drink.

You cannot discover the new oceans unless you have the courage to lose the sight of the shore.

#3 2014-11-07 03:38:16

Muhammad
بِسمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحمٰنِ الرَّحيمِ
Website

When you're using the elliptical trainer, try letting go of the handles and closing your eyes. (Be careful!) Without the visual feedback, your core muscles will have to work harder to keep you balanced, burning more calories.

View any type of physical activity—even those you try to avoid, such as mowing the lawn—as a chance to burn fat and condition your body. (Just make sure you use a push mower.)

When using the stair climber, skip one out of every five steps. Then take one large step to get back to your normal walking pattern. This step recruits additional muscle, upping fat loss, says Cameron McGarr, C.S.C.S.

Once a week, watch a movie that inspires you to exercise. Examples: Rocky (for the gym), American Flyers (for cycling), Hoosiers (for team sports), and Chariots of Fire and Without Limits (both for running).

Challenge yourself to run farther in the same amount of time—even if it's just one-tenth of a mile—every single workout. This ensures you're always burning more calories from one workout to the next.

Online Web Tutorials And Interview Questions With Answers Forum:
https://globalguideline.com/forum/

Board footer