You are not logged in.

#1 2012-03-27 04:56:50

AgentVinod12
User RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser Rank
Agent Vinod
Website

CGI Perl Interview Questions And Answers

Basic Programming :: CGI Perl Job Interview Questions and Answers

CGI Perl frequently Asked Questions by expert members with experience in CGI Perl. So get preparation for the CGI Perl job interview

1 Write an expression or Perl script to identify the entered IP address is valid or not?
2 Packing and Unpacking.Hi, I want to get output as 0x23400000345....in the below example How to get?i tried out, but unable to get the answer$r=0x234;$t=0x345;$y=pack(L L,$t,$r);$x1=unpack(L!,pack(P,$y));printf("\nThe value is $x1"); I didnt get constant output?
3 How to sort dates in Perl?
4 Sort a word "system" in perl/shell without using built in functions output should be emssty?
5 How to find a substring in a string without using substr built in functions, and print the substring found?
6 Write a script to reverse a string without using Perls built in function?
7 Try pattern matching for the following:1) 10.111.23.11   2) /root/abc/cde/fgg/ac.xml   --> Get file name without extention.3) /root/abc/ac.xml/fgg/ac.xml   -->  Get file name without extention.4) What does "DIE" meant in PERL?5) chomp6) "This is saturday" --> Print the weekday number.7) 11-2-2009  --> Print the name of the month.8) Reverse the string without using func in C.?
8 Why do you use only Perl when there a lot of more languages available in market like C, Java?
9 What is the meaning of rigging?
10 What is the difference between having a parenthesis after module name and  without parenthsis  after module name?i.e Package::Module();and Package::Module;
11 Write a Perl script to find a particular word in a paragraph?
12 Write a perl script to find whether a given line of text is starting and ending with same word or not?
13 What is caller function in perl?
14 How to make the following assignment, as arrayreference assignment?my $arr_ref=[1,2,3,4,4,elem];
15 Difference between Perl and Mod_perl?
16 Why we use "use lib $path"?
17 Write a script to generate n prime no.s?
18 Write a script to display mirror image of a entered value and also check whether Palindrome?

2012-03-27 04:56:50

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: CGI Perl Interview Questions And Answers

\n
The following user say "Thank You" for this post:Guest

Board footer