You are not logged in.

#1 2016-10-05 04:14:04

Muhammad
User RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser Rank
بِسمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحمٰنِ الرَّحيمِ
Website

Sr. Officer Quality Control Interview Questions And Answers

Quality Assurance :: Officer Quality Control Job Interview Questions and Answers

Officer Quality Control related Frequently Asked Questions in various Sr. Officer Quality Control job interviews by interviewer. The set of questions here ensures that you offer a perfect answer posed to you. So get preparation for your new job hunting

1 Tell me what is the most rewarding part of being a Quality Control Inspector?
2 Explain me about your specific career goals with our organization?
3 Explain what are your career goals as a Quality Control Inspector?
4 Explain one area of personal development that you would like to focus on?
5 What are MAR and MRIR?
6 Explain what is destructive testing, and what are its benefits?
7 Explain what are the common problems with software automation?
8 Explain with an example of a goal you reached and tell me how you achieved it?
9 Tell me do you see yourself growing your career with our organization for the long term? Why or why not?
10 Tell me have you ever observed a co-worker stretching the rules? How did you handle that situation?
11 Explain what is the biggest lesson you have learned as a Quality Control Inspector?
12 Tell me what is Method Statement?
13 Explain what is quality Assurance (QA)?
14 Explain benefits of Destructive Testing (DT)?
15 Explain what is severity and priority of bug?
16 Tell me how much the bug is affecting the functionality of the application?
17 Explain and list the steps that you would take before implementing an important change on the job?
18 Explain about any on-the-job training you have received. How will that training benefit you here?
19 Tell me as a Quality Control Inspector, what keeps you motivated to always give your best work?
20 Explain did you ever undertake staff training and instruction on Quality Assurance?
21 Tell me what is difference between QA, QC and Software Testing?
22 What are difference between Verification and Validation?
23 Explain what is bug life cycle?
24 Explain me about a time that you have been asked to provide leadership or mentorship to a colleague. Did you enjoy that responsibility?
25 Tell me what is difference between Smoke testing and Sanity Testing?
26 Tell me why did you choose to become a Quality Control Inspector?
27 Tell me what else, besides quality monitoring, can you suggest to ensure quality of materials and products?
28 Tell me what is difference between Retesting and Regression testing?
29 Tell me what has been your greatest accomplishment?
30 Tell me what is the most challenging task you have faced as a Quality Control Inspector?
31 Explain what is Testware?
32 Explain an example of a time when you performed well in a high pressure situation?
33 What are verification and validation?
34 Explain me about your career as a Quality Control Inspector. Highlight some of your career wins and prouder accomplishments?
35 Suppose if given this opportunity, how long will it take for you to make a significant contribution to our company? What will be your first area of focus?
36 Explain your previous interactions with customers. How do you handle customer complaints?
37 Tell me as a Quality Control Inspector, how do you ensure that your time is managed well each day?
38 Explain about a time when you have had to make a big decision, such as shutting down a production line. How did you come to the conclusion and how did you proceed?
39 Explain about a time that you disagreed with management on a new policy or procedure. How did you handle the situation?
40 Tell me can you describe the various responsibilities and roles of a quality engineer?
41 Tell me have you ever implemented new Quality Control Policy to a team or group? How was your experience?
42 Explain what was the most important task you have ever had as a Quality Control Inspector?
43 Tell me what do you feel is the most important part of your job as a Quality Control Inspector?
44 Explain a decision you made that wasn't popular and how you handled the negative feedback?
45 Explain how effective would you say your team-playing skills are?
46 How to walk me through a perfect day on the job?
47 Explain 3 key duties in your current role as a Quality Control Inspector?
48 Tell me what do you think are the most important qualities for a Quality Control Inspector to possess?
49 Explain when to start QA in a project?
50 What are NCR, CAR & PAR?
51 What is CAR: Corrective Action Request?
52 Tell me how would your previous manager describe you?
53 What is NCR: Non-Conformance Report?
54 Tell me why are you the best candidate for the job?
55 What is PAR: Preventive Action Request?
56 Tell me how to you implement new process and procedures?
57 Tell me what is software Testing?
58 Tell me what is your greatest strength as a Quality Control Inspector?
59 Explain what is quality Control (QC)?

Download Sr. Officer Quality Control Interview Questions And Answers PDF

Online Web Tutorials And Interview Questions With Answers Forum:
https://globalguideline.com/forum/

2016-10-05 04:14:04

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: Sr. Officer Quality Control Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer