You are not logged in.

#1 2015-10-07 03:54:11

Muhammad
User RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser RankUser Rank
بِسمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحمٰنِ الرَّحيمِ
Website

Customer Sale Representative Interview Questions And Answers

Help Desk :: Customer Sale Representative Job Interview Questions and Answers

Customer Sale Representative related Frequently Asked Questions by expert members with experience in Customer Sale Representative. These questions and answers will help you strengthen your technical skills, prepare for the new job test and quickly revise the concepts

1 How to keep up to date on your target market?
2 Explain something to me?
3 What is worse, not making quota every single month or not having happy customers?
4 What is your least favorite part of the sales process?
5 Tell me who are you most comfortable selling to and why?
6 Can you please tell me what motivates you?
7 What are three adjectives a former client would use to describe you?
8 How to keep a smile on your face during a hard day?
9 How to approach a short sales cycle differently than a long sales cycle?
10 Tell me have you ever had a losing streak? How did you turn it around?
11 Explain what do you think our company/sales organization could do better?
12 Tell me what made you want to get into sales?
13 If you were hired for this position, what would you do in your first month?
14 In your last position, how much time did you spend cultivating customer relationships vs. hunting for new clients, and why?
15 Explain what are some of your favorite questions to ask prospects?
16 Tell me have you ever turned a prospect away? If so, why?
17 How to research prospects before a call or meeting? What information do you look for?
18 What role does content play in your selling process?
19 What role does social media play in your selling process?
20 Tell me have you ever asked a prospect who didn't buy from you to explain why you lost the deal? What did they say, and what did you learn from that experience?
21 When to stop pursuing a client?
22 What is your opinion of the role of learning in sales?
23 What is your approach to handling customer objections?
24 What is your ultimate career aspiration?
25 What is your take on collaboration within a sales team?
26 Tell me about your qualifications for this position?
27 Do you have experience answering phones, handling requests, etc?
28 How do you prepare for a sale?  Can you describe your most difficult client? How did you handle this client and were you able to make the sale?  If you do not sell to a particular prospective client, would you plan to try to sell to them again? How do you change your approach?
29 Tell me about a successful and formal presentation you made recently.  How do you present a new product for a client?
30 Give an example of when you initiated/created a new sales/marketing technique and enjoyed the results.  How do you maintain/initiate a good relationship with clients? How do you keep them satisfied and interested in future sales?  What makes a product successful?
31 Give an example of an unsuccessful sales experience.  Describe a situation where you gave up on a sale.  What do you do when you see you are unsuccessful in closing a sale or meeting a quota?  Give an example of the most time consuming sale you have ever made?
32 Tell me about one of your successive sales and the process used to achieve this sale.  What creative ways have you used to meet quotas and deadlines?
33 What attracts you to a career in sales?  What motivates you regarding sales and marketing?  Why do you want this job?  What makes a good sales person?  Please state your likes and dislikes, in reference to sales?
34 Do you have a sales plan template? How did you go about creating it? Does your template include a forecast for 30/60/90 days? And five years?  Do you have prospective buyers? To whom do you plan to sell our product?  How do you plan to follow up on your sales?  If you meet your quotas for your forecast plan, what is next?  What is your backup plan, if you do not meet your quotas?
35 How do you meet your quotas? What creative ways have you used to meet quotas and deadlines?  Do you often meet your quotas? What is your average percentage of quotas met?  How do you feel when not making a sale or meeting a quota?  What do you do to restore your confidence?
36 What type of products have you sold?  Do you have a proven record of accomplishment in sales?  How do you find prospective clients?  Have you ever used a consulting firm to find clients or buyers?
37 Explain a routine day of a typical customer service representative?
38 What sales experience do you have?
39 Can you work in a computerized environment?
40 Do you have strong communication skills?
41 How successful are you over the phone?
42 How to interact with people?

Download Customer Sale Representative Interview Questions And Answers PDF

Online Web Tutorials And Interview Questions With Answers Forum:
https://globalguideline.com/forum/

2015-10-07 03:54:11

Advertisement
Ads By Google

Re: Customer Sale Representative Interview Questions And Answers

\n

Board footer