Try to give the answer o the question in such a manner that your weakness is considered your strength.
Example:- 1.My family is my weakness.
2. I tend to take my work too seriously.
You can say that
'On various parameters I can evaluate my success,
- technically how many new things I have learned
- The time difference to compltete the task now than before
- How I have implemented the remarks given by the seniors
- The ability to perform under pressure has increased
- How seniors rate my performance
- and ofcourse the appraisal is there
A programmer job is to code as per given design.
A developer developes the software/module from understanding the requirement, then design the solution,code it and then test the same.
A Programmer is the one who design the part given to them and he does not know about the full project.
A Developer is the one who links all the modules developed by the programmer and he knows the details of whole project.
Be honest. If you are comfortable in different roles, point that out.
Select appropriate Question to view its more answers in this category of
Do you find any Answer incorrect or incomplete? Please e-mail us or
place your comment and mention the number of question or if you have correct answer then
open the appropriate question by clicking on question and then place your answer in comment
regarding particular question in this category "Self Assessment Interview Questions and Answers" To ensure quality,
each change is checked by our team, before it enters the main website
database. If you desire so, the changes will be credited to your name.