2. A form of map drawn by using Braille for the visually impaired
3. A form of map where objects are drawn using non-Euclidean coordinates
4. A form of map based on photogrametric principles.
A form of map where objects are drawn using non-Euclidean coordinates
2 :: Which of the following is not an example of a class interval system used in choropleth mapping?1. Extremities
2. Equal interval
2. Unnecessary detail around maps and diagrams
3. Awful pop music.
4. Incorrect plots generated by GIS.
Unnecessary detail around maps and diagrams
2. Virtual Reality Modelling Language
3. Visual Relationship Modelling Language
4. Virtual Reality Markup Language
Virtual Reality Modelling Language
2. A mobile GIS consisting of PDA and mobile phone
3. A set of graphs and maps where items are linked in separate displays
4. A set of linked tables displayed in a RDBMS.
A set of graphs and maps where items are linked in separate displays