2. Errors created by human error.
3. Errors from obvious sources (e.g. incomplete maps)
4. Errors created during data input (e.g. digitizing).
5. Errors created by map projection.
Errors from obvious sources (e.g. incomplete maps)
Errors created during data input (e.g. digitizing).
Errors created by faulty processing.
2. Availability of suitable data
3. Unknown data formats
4. Unknown lineage
Availability of suitable data
2. Lack of suitable raster to vector conversion software
3. Possibility of optical distortion
4. Inclusion of unwanted information
Inclusion of unwanted information
Selection of appropriate tolerances
Possibility of optical distortion
2. Hand-eye coordination
3. Availability of suitable hardware and software
5. Inaccuracies in document registration
Inaccuracies in document registration
Dimensional stability of source documents
2. Automatic digitizing
3. Manual digitizing
4. Keyboard entry