2. Left hand at 9 o'clock and right hand at 3 o'clock.
3. Left hand at 10 o'clock and right hand at 2 o'clock.
4. B. and C. are both correct.
2. Keep to the left-hand side of the lane.
3. Keep to the center of the lane.
4. It depends on which lane you are in and the hazards that are around you.
2. When turning from a one-way street onto another one-way street.
3. When turning from a two-way street onto a one-way street.
4. B. and C. are correct.
2. Check your mirrors and your blind spot and then proceed.
3. Check your mirrors, signal, check your blind spot and then proceed.
4. Check your mirrors, signal and then proceed.
2. You can pass other cars in this lane.
3. Cars traveling in both directions can turn left from this lane.
4. You can park in this lane.