1. Positive test cases (correct data, correct output).
2. Negative test cases (broken or missing data, proper handling).
3. Exception test cases (exceptions are thrown and caught properly).
A transaction must be:
1. Atomic - it is one unit of work and does not dependent on previous and following transactions.
2. Consistent - data is either committed or roll back, no “in-between” case where something has been updated and something hasn’t.
3. Isolated - no transaction sees the intermediate results of the current transaction).
4. Durable - the values persist if the data had been committed even if the system crashes right after.
Windows Authentication is trusted because the username and password are checked with the Active Directory, the SQL Server authentication is untrusted, since SQL Server is the only verifier participating in the transaction.
The database name to connect to.
Deletes it from the memory.
Select appropriate Question to view its more answers in this category of
Do you find any Answer incorrect or incomplete? Please e-mail us or
place your comment and mention the number of question or if you have correct answer then
open the appropriate question by clicking on question and then place your answer in comment
regarding particular question in this category "C# (Sharp) Programming Language Interview Questions and Answers" To ensure quality,
each change is checked by our team, before it enters the main website
database. If you desire so, the changes will be credited to your name.
Subscribe your email to receive free updates:
Enter your email address and get free web tutorials, job hunting tips, career advices, job vacancies and interview questions updates directly delivered to your email inbox