Including special characters also Possible input conditions are:
1) Input password as = 6abcde (ie number first)
2) Input password as = abcde8 (ie character first)
3) Input password as = 123456 (all numbers)
4) Input password as = abcdef (all characters)
5) Input password less than 6 digit
6) Input password greater than 6 digits
7) Input password as special characters
8) Input password in CAPITAL ie uppercase
9) Input password including space
10) (SPACE) followed by alphabets /numerical /alphanumerical/
Agile testing is used whenever customer requirements are changing dynamically
If we have no SRS, BRS but we have test cases does you execute the test cases blindly or do you follow any other process.
Test case would have detail steps of what the application is supposed to do.
1) Functionality of application.
2) In addition you can refer to Backend, is mean look into the Database. To gain more knowledge of the application.
Deferred status means the developer accepted the bus, but it is scheduled to rectify in the next build.
Verification is static. No code is executed. Say, analysis of requirements etc.
Validation is dynamic. Code is executed with scenarios present in test cases.
Test plan is a document which contains the scope for testing the application and what to be tested, when to be tested and who to test.
Select appropriate Question to view its more answers in this category of
Do you find any Answer incorrect or incomplete? Please e-mail us or
place your comment and mention the number of question or if you have correct answer then
open the appropriate question by clicking on question and then place your answer in comment
regarding particular question in this category "Manual Testing Interview Questions and Answers" To ensure quality,
each change is checked by our team, before it enters the main website
database. If you desire so, the changes will be credited to your name.