Search engine optimization (SEO) Question:
Download Questions PDF

What term is commonly used to describe the shuffling of positions in search engine results in between major updates?


► a. Waves
► b. Flux
► c. Shuffling
► d. Swaying

b. Flux

Download Search engine optimization (SEO) Interview Questions And Answers PDF

Previous QuestionNext Question
What is Anchor Text?Are RSS/Atom feeds returned in Googles search results?