You are not logged in.
- Registered: 2015-02-02
- Posts: 48
A Good Domain Name!
A Good Domain Name:
The best domain names are those that people can remember, because if your visitors can remember it, they are more likely to come back. If you do not already have a company or other name selected for your site, then it is often a good idea to make your domain name the brand for the site. Tying your site name to the domain is just one way you can help your visitors remember how to find you again.
Tips for choosing Domain Name:
1) Keep it short and easy to spell.
2) Make use of keywords or popular search terms whenever possible.
3) Generic terms are like gold dust if you can get them.
4) The more unusual but familiar sounding a domain, the better.
5) Add a twist, some domain names are remembered for being different to what you would expect to find there.
Last edited by attique (2015-02-07 09:25:40)
- Ads By Google